Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Simple 10KHz time base

Status
Not open for further replies.
10KHz time base

Hi audioguru,

nice to meet you here! :)

I'm the only Herman the German. In Turkey I was the only black pearl, turkish - Boncuk :D

Boncuk said:
Hi hero999,

of course I will pay for the shipment - and the parts too.
Provision: really accurate and adjustable to 0% tolerance, if possible CMOS-level.

Just give me details.

Regards

Hans

P.S. What is the difference between an english and a german hero? The english hero is alife while the german can only be a hero - dead. :D

I don't know what the output level is and I don't have any data for them so it wouldn't be fair to charge you for them.

All I know is they're in the standard four pin metal can package; they might be adjustable but only by a small amount.

10KHz time base

Hi hero999,

the output level really doesn't matter. What matters is just a pinout to know where VCC has to be connected and where the signal output goes off the circuit. As I understand the device is an IC clock generator.

It would be useful to act as a reference signal generator anyway, once it is calibrated. Just by dividing the output signal by 10 gives the necessary reference frequency to calibrate oscilloscopes.

If preferred by you I will send you a prepared envelope to send the devices to me. That small amount of money won't be stolen out of a letter. So I will send you the equivalent mailing costs in US$. Don't hesitate to put an extra charge for the parts. I think it's fair.

Regards

Hans

You haven't noticed that my location is England, therefore $ are no good to me.

Perhaps we should talk about this over pm.

10KHz time base

Hi hero999,

of course I know you are located in the UK. No matter where you are, you can exchange US$ to your currency, except for Thailand. Here you can only sell any currency and receive Thai Baht for it.

How do I write a PM? Don't find where to go here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back