Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Signal Integrity (SI) Analysis for PCB board

Status
Not open for further replies.

nomi114

Dear all,

Hope you all are enjoying your time. Here, i would like to ask one query that i have designed one PCB board (operating Freq = 7MHz ~ 9MHz) by using Altium Designer 16.0. Now i am interested to perform Signal Integrity (SI) Analysis for this board. Actually i am totally new in this area. i have already studied literature but frankly speaking didn't understand well. In this regard i am asking for favor, if somebody can do me favor in this regard then i shall be highly grateful to him/her. I can share my PCB file.

looking forward for your kind and prompt reply.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back