Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Sig line changed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HiTech

Ok, after rethinking things, I have decided to change my sig line to something a tad more related to electronics, esp. since this community appears to be comprised of a globally diverse group. Now, pleast don't come back and whine about this one!:eek:

I think you're a breath of fresh air, but like death and taxes I'm sure somebody will be offended. It's the nature of political correctness.

Papabravo said:
I think you're a breath of fresh air, but like death and taxes I'm sure somebody will be offended. It's the nature of political correctness.
LOL, ---- you amaze me with your outlook and candor. I appreciate your support.

.... only if you force me to!;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back