Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Code for a "Link" addition to a text line

Status
Not open for further replies.

cowboybob

Most Helpful Member
Sadly, I can't seem to figure out how to add a net "link" into a line of text.

For instance:
The voltage drop depends upon the current.
How much current is the bridge providing?
Is the output filtered to get smooth DC?
Perhaps this paper will help.

Selecting the entire text line and then using the "Quote" button doesn't reveal the underling code.

Thanks for the help.

Hi CBB,
If you just drag the curser over the text that you want to link to a URL so it is highlighted then click on the 7th button (A chain link with a green + sign.) above the text input box it opens a window where you can type or paste in a URL. I find you need to have some text after the highlighted part otherwise it changes the colour of the text you type from that point.

Les.

Got it. Thanks a ton, Les. Again, sadly, I've seen those 2 icons for a long time but never bothered to investigate their purpose... :banghead:.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back