Show your work using 7-segment displays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

naser1994

A standard 12-hour digital clock. Digital clocks are usually set up to start at 12:00,
and they count 12:01, 12:02, 12:03, and eventually the clock gets to 12:58, 12:59,
1:00, and so on.

HELP ME is not a good title for a thread, it would be better to give an indication of what help you need.

Show your own work first, this is not a "We do your homework for you" forum, you need to attempt the problem first.

JimB

Oak . Give me the steps and tools needed to use them in Multisim software to resolve the question . And I will complete solution.

Step 1 - You need to draw a block diagram of the overall system and the subsystems used in this project. Submit your engineering notebook for review.
Step 2 - You need to specify the inputs, outputs, voltage levels of the DC, pulsed DC, and AC signals used by each subsystem. Submit your engineering notebook for review.
Step 3 - You need to design and test each subsystem to ensure it meets your step 2 criteria. Submit your engineering notebook for review.
Step 4 - You need to combine all the subsystems to produce the final product, Submit your engineering notebook for review.
Step 5 - You need to put it all together in your final report. Submit your engineering notebook for review.

The tools needed include your brain, your references, your notes, and a simulation program,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…