Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Shot Clock

Status
Not open for further replies.

gulaz

I need to design a circuit to control a shot clock for waterpolo. We have a timing system that hooks up to a scoreboard, and would like to run our shot clocks off of it. **broken link removed** (page 29). I need to take that signal, and from it, turn on seperate segments of the clocks (total of 14 different segments). I have never done any electronics like this, and it seems fairly simple, but maybe it is more complicated than I think. If anyone can help me out with an idea, such as what type of PIC to use, if that is the best way to do it, and an idea of where to learn the necessary programming would be helpful.

Thanks a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back