Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

shematic circuit diagram for the op amp TLV2374

Status
Not open for further replies.

SAVYRICK

hello All
does anyone have a shematic circuit diagram of the TLV2374 op amp they can send me ?
I will want to use to amp. my repeater that has low audio on the link radio tx.
thanks
regards
savy

The datasheet does not show the internal schematic of the IC because nobody make it themselves.
It is fairly noisy so i would not use it to amplify a low level audio signal, I would use a low noise opamp instead.

A schematic of the internal circuit of an op amp may be interesting, but it generally is of little help in using the device. All you need is the information in the data sheet from Ron's link.

help on TL074CN OP amp mic preamp .

Hello All,
pls does anyone have the tl074cn op amp for mic preamp they could send me ?
i intend to use only a single supply volts of 13.8vdc . i will want to use only 2 of the quad op amp of the IC. what is . 1st input and 1st output and the second op amp 2nd input and 2nd output i want circuit with all paramental . i all appreciate any help from anyone .
thanks
regards
savy

You forgot to say which type of microphone you have. My preamp circuit will be a little different if you have a dynamic (coil and magnet) microphone.
I have the schematic of a preamp for an electret microphone using a TL071 single opamp.
It gain is adjustable with the 470k trimmer resistor that can be an ordinary resistor for fixed gain.
Its supply voltage can be from 7V to 36V.

What parameters do you need?
The frequency response is to 100kHz and its distortion and noise are very low.

Attachments

• Electret mic preamp.PNG
    Electret mic preamp.PNG
    5.1 KB · Views: 3,401
Ok thanks , audioguru, for your reply. But pls can,t i get one from the tl074cn.? The mic. Is the motorola gm300 radios , 2way radios. Regards savy

Look at the datasheet of the TL071, TL072 and TL074 to see the pins numbers.
I don't have the radio that you have so I don't know which type it is its microphone. It is probably electret.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back