Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Serial Communication using Visual Basic

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Zeowing~

Hi everyone !
I'm new in doing a project which requires serial communication.
Does anyone know about any web site that can teach me on using Visual Basic programming language to communicate with serial port and RS232 ?
Or is there any better and simpler programming language to use ?
thanks in advance :D

Viusal Basic Is The Most Popular Programming In The World it has even more programmer's than c++ and other languages. But it only works on the window's o/s cause it uses window's api to function anywayz...

Get The Visual Basic Black Book By Steven Holzner do a search on it on google it has a lot of Reference and information but it assumes that u know basic viusal basic command's

It only took about 4 month's for me to learn most of viusal basic i already made ton's of programs and now im starting to learn c++

You Need to add the Microsoft Comm Control to your project and config it

I wont go into to detail on how to config it cause it well probably take up 2 pages lol

If u get the visual basic black book they have a little section on how to open,close,transmit,and recieve from the serial port good luck

Visual Basic Is Easy to use and learn it about the easiest High Level Programming Language around

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back