Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

serial communication assembly program

Status
Not open for further replies.

haens7

hi all i'm under-graduation student, and i have a problem with the graduation project, I'm using ATMEL 89C51 and all circuitry is just perfect the signal passes thru the serial port to the MAX232 but there is a problem with the assembly code i want an ASSEMBLY code just transfer the character i send to the micro-controller any character to P1 port 1 - i want it so simple nothing else.
thank you

The least you can do is post the code and not demand it!. Is your system interrupt driven? Even if not, just copy the recieved data from SBUF in to the ACCUMULATOR and then o/p to PORT 1. Remember you will have to first configure PORT1 as an o/p by clearing it at the start of the program.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back