Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Serial bluetooth transmitter module

Status
Not open for further replies.

sanoopgr8

Hello
I am interested in buying this product :-

**broken link removed**

for my robotics project in which PIC16F877A is being used and a GPS module is also interface with it

I would like to know whether this product will be suitable for me to transfer the GPS data to the PC or should have an antenna separately ?

somebody plz help
thanks

The power output is listed as 6db which is two db higher than Class2 output (10 meters distance) Given the price that is an incredible deal, and should work fine for your needs. Just keep in mind that it's a 3.3V IC so if you're using 5 volt logic on the rest of your project you'll need to level convert.

No external antenna is needed it has a PCB trace antenna.

Last edited:
Disregard my post, I just looked at the schematic for the board again, it has a Max3232 transceiver so the TX/RX lines are fully RS232 compliant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back