Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

semiconductor packages

Status
Not open for further replies.

confounded

Hi, i am confused about semiconductor cases/packages.

I'm only building basic circuits while following a student manual trying to learn about electronics. I am just using a breadboard so have been buying semiconductors with straight terminals that i can push into my breadboard.

I would like to know how i fit the non straight terminals into a circuit, is there an alternative terminal to straight terminal adaptor? or are they solder in only (in which case i guess i cant use them on my breadboard) the non straight terminal semiconductors are alot cheaper so i would like to use them instead.

To help explain what i mean i have a link below of a selection of lm358's
i am calling cpc order code number sc07973 straight terminal (3rd down list)
i am calling cpc order code number sc07972 alternate terminal (2nd down list)

Your Search Results | CPC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back