Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

seeking datasheet/pinouts BA7125L from a video cam EVF

Status
Not open for further replies.

jappee

Hi all,
This is my first post, I am searching for the pinouts to this IC(BA7125L) to determine the power, signal lines to a EVF from an unknown video camera, I belive it to be a B/W, from the fact that only 3 wires are actually are used to power and carry signal within the harness. The closest type match i have come across is a RHOM BA7149F IC as it has the same funtion(s), but lack the proper case form packaging. I cannot be sure if the one i am trying to identify is even made by ROHM. The one on this PCB is a 18 pin SIP(?) staggered(pins are in two paralell rows, alternating, on one edge of the case), the BA7149F is a SOP 16 pin. I'm not looking for a whole datasheet, just trying to determine the pinouts for my general interests of discovery, tinkering. TIA
jappee

Here is some Info I took From the Datasheet.

Attachments

• ba7149f.gif
    ba7149f.gif
    34.2 KB · Views: 599
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back