Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Second sources for Y2 rated ceramic chip capacitors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flyback

Hi

Does anybody know any second sources for this 330pF , 1808 size Y2 chip capacitor?....

Y2 chip capacitor (330pF, 250V, 1808 size)....
1808YA250331KXTSY2

Datasheet
**broken link removed**

We want to put it on our board but are very worried about never being able to find another such Y2 rated part?...and we worry about it going nil-stocked.

I usually use Digikey to search for the first part, then in the product page I use the checkboxes in the "Product Attributes" panel to select the critical specs. In your case I checked the following boxes:
  • Part Status: Active - Make sure we're not looking at obsolete parts
  • Capacitance: 330pF
  • Ratings: X1, Y2
  • Package / Case: 1808 (4520 Metric)
I then hit the "Search" button at the bottom and that brought up some parts from Murata: GA342DR7GF331KW02L. It also turned up a part from Johanson Dielectrics: 502R29W331KV3E-****-SC. This one is non-stock at Digikey, but if you put the part number into Octopart.com you'll see that Mouser has plenty of them.

If you're going to work in the electronics design industry you should definitely learn how to use these tools. They are absolutely indispensable.

Also you should watch this video. It's mostly focused on microcontrollers but the concepts remain the same regardless of what you're searching for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back