Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

searching for good salary job in abroad after mechanical enggineering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again, you are not giving us enough information to help you. How are we supposed to know what your experience level is? What you know? What kinds of jobs you're interested in?

I feel like I need a crystal ball every time you ask a question here.

I am really sorry...
I am interested in robotics..
Me and my team members have made robot and won 1st price 2 times regularly in our college techfest 2014 & 2015...
And we had also participated in GTU techfest 2015 and being a semifinalist of tht techfest in robowar..

We also won 1st price in robowar in Vishwakarma college which is located in ahmedabad..

And i m also interested in playing cricket..

I had played for valsad district and state level from school also...

We present our team in statelevel and being runners up in 2012 at jamnagar,gujarat..

"I m a final year mechAnical student. Can i get a job in my final year..i want to do job in abroad having good salary...""

If you presented a resume like the sentence above, I would employ you immediately at $220,000 per year.
You are brilliant !!!!!

I m a final year mechAnical student. Can i get a job in my final year..i want to do job in abroad having good salary...
Hy Lionn,

Welcome to ETO,

You are asking a very general question so to give a very general answer, yes you could get a job, but it would depend on which country you wanted to work in.
From the practical side I would say it would be very difficult for two reasons:
(1) Locating a company that would take you on
(2) Organizing the visas etc.
You would be much better off seeking a job in a different part of your country- perhaps an area where electro technology is centered.

In any instance, your first move would be to put together a curriculum vitae (CV) that you can send out to companies. In it you must show why any company would want to employ you. :)

Last edited:
You would be much better off seeking a job in the USA. A different state is not far off a different country from what I know.

I don't think he's in the US. He sounds Indian to me....

Hy Lionn,

Welcome to ETO,

You are asking a very general question so to give a very general answer, yes you could get a job, but it would depend on which country you wanted to work in.
From the practical side I would say it would be very difficult for two reasons:
(1) Locating a company that would take you on
(2) Organizing the visas etc.
You would be much better off seeking a job in a different part of your country- perhaps an area where electro technology is centered.

In any instance, your first move would be to put together a curriculum vitae (CV) that you can send out to companies. In it you must show why any company would want to employ you. :)

"I m a final year mechAnical student. Can i get a job in my final year..i want to do job in abroad having good salary...""

If you presented a resume like the sentence above, I would employ you immediately at $220,000 per year.
You are brilliant !!!!!

Helllow Colin,

Thanks for your positive reply.I appreciate you.

I just wanna ask you one question-

Can you send me Email-id where i can send my CV.
As i m studying in final B.E. Mechanical Engineering.

Hellow Sir,

Thank you for your positive reply.

I just wanna ask you one question that is can you give me some email-id to me where I can send my CV.
As I am studying in final year in B.E. Mechanical Engineering.
Hi lionn,

I am afraid that I do not have any information like that. You have to do the searches yourself- it is a lot of work.

spec

I just wanna ask you one question that is can you give me some email-id to me where I can send my CV.
As I am studying in final year in B.E. Mechanical Engineering.

You send your CV to the person in charge of hiring for the job you're applying for. Have you no idea how the hiring process works?

If you expect to get a job, you'll need to do a LOT of research first!

I think the OP was responding to Colin's kind job offer in post #7 ;).

I think the OP was responding to Colin's kind job offer in post #7 ;).

Just noticed posts #11 and 12 are duplicates. I'm deleting #11.

lionn_heartt , I think you'd better learn about sarcasm.

lionn_heartt

One detail to consider. Look up the difference between a curriculum vitae (CV) and resume. According to Wikipedia, in the UK the two are identical, but in the United States (and elsewhere, including India), they are quite different.
Wikipedia said:
In the United States, Canada, Australia and India a CV is a comprehensive document used in academic circles and medical careers that elaborates on education, publications, and other achievements. A CV contains greater detail than a résumé, a shorter summary which is more often used in applications for jobs, but it is often expected that professionals use a short CV that highlights the current focus of their academic lives and not necessarily their full history.

Why is that distinction important? There have been numerous threads on social media by individuals asking how to get a job. They often include a question like, "What should I include in my resume?" Knowledgeable people have responded that the resume should not be more than 2 pages and preferably just one page. Individuals in the hiring department of larger corporations simply do not look at longer resumes. They get too many and don't have the time.

In contrast, CV's of 25 to 60 pages or more are not uncommon when applying for academic positions in the United States, Canada, and some other countries. Often, there are two versions of a person's CV -- a full version with their complete publications and an abridged version with only their last 25 or so publications. Although, Wikipedia implies that is not the custom in Europe and the UK, I have seen CV's meeting that definition come from individuals in those areas.

Bottom line, if you are applying for a job in industry, submit a very short "resume" to get past the initial screener. If you are applying for a job in academics, it is unlikely you will be dealing with a low-level functionary in the personnel department. In that case, you will want a more complete CV, and if not otherwise told to do so, submit a version with only your more recent publications.

John

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back