Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Searching for C167CR_2 from DIGI / Forth systeme (FS) / Keil

Status
Not open for further replies.

sebben

Hi!

I'm searching for an old development-board named C167CR_2 seems like those where sold from DIGI, Forthe systems (FS) or Kiel.

Do anyone have one or know where to find?

Attaching picture of the board

Attachments

• 20210121_124302.jpg
    20210121_124302.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 166
Dont need any development SW tool, I already have everything up and running in an old machine, but need a spare if this old chip will brake down in future.

IIRC the C167 was a Siemens(Infineon) 16-bit processor. Good luck finding one. They were probably all allocated to their German customers. That is why we black listed them and never looked back, since the reneged on their commitments.

ETA: The tools do run on a PC

I have new processors and all the components to make a spare board are sourced. I have tried to make a spare of the board, but somenthing is not working as it should.

So therefore im searcing for more information, or an used spare board i can have for experiment purposes.

I have the data sheet for the C167CR_2 board but not the original drawings for PCB.

So all details around this board are needed. but it seems to be hard to find anything

If there is one available, it is most likely to be from someone in Germany. They burned a lot of bridges in the US.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back