Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Schematic Software

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyclone

Hi,

I searched this site for topics like this one and I saw some people use the Eagle schematic program. I don't like it at all. I was wondering if there are any other free schematic making programs out there.

thanks.

Hi Cyclone,

yes, i downloaded the free version to try it.
I wasn't very keen either.
now i draw my own.
heres a few i just drew to show you,
it wouldn't take long to get up
quite a library of them.

Just open Paint,
reduce attributes to suit, (i use 32x32 a lot)
draw your pic,
Save as,
pick your schematic folder,
give your pic a name and save.

Cut and paste when you need it.

Regards, John

Attachments

• Demo.jpg
    Demo.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 682
yes, i used paint a lot, then i got to corel wich was better.
eagle is good, but all the thinks are hard accesibile, you have to chanke the menu if you want to rotate or moove a component.
2 bad.....
tri circuit maker, or electronics workbench.

Thanks. Well i did some searching and i finally found a pretty descent one. its called. Design Works Professional 4.

Heres my very fisr schematic :)

**broken link removed**

Hi Cyclone,

Thats great,
is it a free download?

i'd like to try it!

John

i can't see the schematic, Cyclone!
o and another thing, does anybody use Pads Power PCB?
it is quite professional, but it doesnt have a program to draw the schematic and make a netlist. does anybody know what i can use?
it 's for a friend...

sorry i don't have a proper place to host pictures so i have to you my comp and i don't have it on all the time.

yes its free to dl go here. Its only a trial though :(
**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back