Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Schem drawer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I use MS Paint to draw, copy and paste schematics.

Attachments

• funny_park.png
    funny_park.png
    34.7 KB · Views: 757
robotgangsta said:
whats ms paint microsoft paint and thats good since u drew it with paint and little lines
Yeah, Microsoft-Paint drew it and it can make it look pretty if you want.

Attachments

• funny_park-coloured.png
    funny_park-coloured.png
    34.7 KB · Views: 722
robotgangsta said:
whats ms paint microsoft paint and thats good since u drew it with paint and little lines
No punctuation on IM might be OK, but you'll get more replies if you use it here.

Etlest i can still read that scematic.

Just tell then its a bit artistic.(Modern art is like that.Isent it?) :lol:

Maybe your copy of MS-Paint is older than mine. Straight lines are easy when you hold down the Shift key.

I copied and pasted parts of my other circuit, flipped them around and drew a few lines. I even corrected the polarity of your input capacitor. :lol:

Attachments

• mspaint.png
    mspaint.png
    30.9 KB · Views: 679
Your amp won't work anyway, unless you want it to run in class-C! :lol:

Attachments

• untitled_154.png
    untitled_154.png
    10.5 KB · Views: 631
i still think that eagle is the best. it is free for students and you can make psc images with it also wery quicly and automaticly. the way to go!

audioguru it's still surprising how you manage to draw your schems with MS Paint. My own drawings too look very much like megamox's :lol:

I Created this Basic Template in only "2 Colors".
Firstly This Prevents Bleeding of colors, so often creating Poor Quality Pictures, as seen on the internet.

Usually do this as a Tif File, just because I find it easier and I use Various
different graphic programs. Almost anyone is OK.
(Mostly I us "iPlus", a program that camewith my Digital Camera.)
I Copy, Paste or Create new Symbols as needed.

Secondly, When Converted to a 'png" file it becomes Very Small.

Additionally it can be Expanded in size, Without Distortion.

Hope this Helps.......Gary

Attachments

• bw-start.tif
    103.2 KB · Views: 554
  • bw-start.png
    bw-start.png
    6.9 KB · Views: 569
Re: reply

aibelectronics said:
audioguru it's still surprising how you manage to draw your schems with MS Paint. My own drawings too look very much like megamox's :lol:
With MS-Paint if you depress the Shift key then vertical, horizontal or diagonal lines will be perfectly straight.

Attachments

• straight_lines.png
    straight_lines.png
    5.4 KB · Views: 320
I'd agree that Eagle is great. It has a huge component library and can be used to draw schematics quickly.

I can't remember the link so if somebody will post it again if they have it...my hard drive died a while back and I haven't picked it up again.

Thanks.

I also have Eagle on my broken old hard drive. I never looked at it after I got MS-Paint. :lol:

Use any schematic software, remove the grids, rulers adjust the magnification to fit it on a screen (increase the screen resolution temporarily if needed and

1. press alt+Print Screen with the window selected.

2. go to paint brush and paste the image and paste the image move the window to remove the borders and trim the canvas size so you shall have something like this...

Attachments

• et_example..jpg
    et_example..jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 290

yeah audioguru, I think I'm a MS Paint convert :D
It's amazing how depressing my shift-key button changes my scrawlings into perfect schematics. You do need some experience though especially when drawing small, intricate parts like the emitter leg of a transistor. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back