Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Sandisk MP3 Player question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kb11

I have a Sandisk clip jam Mp3 player. I'm trying to disable the FM tuner from the circuit board. Can anyone please tell me what that chip is going to be? Unfortunately the picture I took of the circuit board I cannot upload it keeps telling me it's too large of a file. But I thought I'd give it a shot and ask anyway. Thanks

I have a very old Sandisk MP3 player that I still use. I can't help you, but I have to wonder why you want to that?

Well I'm not totally in favor of my child just listening to whatever is on the FM radio. So I'm trying to remove it.

Well I'm not totally in favor of my child just listening to whatever is on the FM radio. So I'm trying to remove it.

Ahh, ok, that makes sense. Sorry, but I don't know about any "parental controls" on those.

You may be able to shrink the resolution/size of your photo, or alternately, post it on a public site and post the link. Still, I wonder if there is not a lot of integration on the board making it difficult to remove FM. You might find some kind of antenna in there that could be removed and that might make it more difficult to listen. Maybe someone else has some better ideas, sorry.

You could try installing discipline 2.0 in your child. :cool: :D

On a serious note, I doubt that the FM part will be seperate and the aerial may be the only solution.

Mike.

If you are using windows try this handy utility to resize your photo for upload.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back