Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

samples from atmel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Freescale didn't gave me samples. Thay want procerssing fee of 6$. it's nothing too much but really I don't have any credit card to pay it.

Some choices are:

1) Get a credit card.
2) Borrow a credit card. If you have a parent or good friend with a credit card they may agree to let you charge the item on their card if you give them the money up front. Note that if problems arise, stress and relationship strain can ensue (although this never happened to me, thankfully).
3) Many companies will still accept old-fashioned cheques or money orders, if you order by snail mail instead of on the Internet.

I'm sure there are other options too.

Torben

Microchip is the best of all. I placed 2 orderes in last six month and they shipped everything between two weeks.

IF YOU NEED IT BUY IT.

Last edited:
rahuljin,
That depends on your govertment rules and regulation for foreign materials. In my India, There are no pay duties n taxes for such small samples. I never have to pay anything to them so far. I got samples from Microchip and STMicroelectronics. They're both good. Microchip is more:) anyway ST is helpful too, they just took 5 days to gimme the samples from US to a odd old town of India.

No,
Microchip don't take processing and shipping charge.
I don't know about the most ugliest atmel.
Freescale needs 6$ for processing to provide samples to india.
I'm trying to get samples from Maxim, now. Thpugh they are not for fun, only for my student hobby works.

Some companies won't ship any free samples to a handful of countries. It's often because of abuse and freeloaders.

I agree with that, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back