Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

SamacSys component search/install plugin for the Altium Designer

Status
Not open for further replies.

hesam_m

I use the Altium designer to design PCBs. Recently I found a very interesting plugin which can be installed and used inside the Altium designer. I am able to search for the components and install the libraries in the Altium and use them instantly in the project.

Designing the schematic and footprints libraries are time-consuming and tedious tasks, which reduces the productivity of a designer because it is a routine procedure for every new component that brings fatigue and sometimes nervousness. Therefore, at least it helped me a lot, so I decided to share it here

https://www.samacsys.com/altium-designer-library-instructions

it has been produced by a company named SamacSys, which is located in London-UK. The component database/search engine contains more than 15 million parts and all services of this website are for free. even if you could not find a specific component, it can be ordered to be designed for free!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back