Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

SainSmart TB6560 tutorial

Status
Not open for further replies.

animal

I have this stepper board https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0093Y88SK/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 & I tried to do a project with a ways back & couldnt get teh stepper to do anything cept what may have been a single pulse .I spent a hunk of this evening looking for a tutorial or a small sample project to try & see if I can make the motor do anything before I go back & try my older project again. the board has ST330-v3 on it . has anyone here owned this board & know of a tutorial or some way I can test & see if my board is good ? I know my motors are good
thanks
animal

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back