Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

'Art of Arduino and Microcontroller Tutorials' Blog is up

Status
Not open for further replies.

JunaidKhan

I finally got around to setting up a blog for my son so he can start to learn about Arduino. I was able to do about 5 Video lessons on getting to know Arduino. As time permits I will be posting more lessons on using other components. Some parts I am waiting to get in the mail.

If you want to check it out you can. Its still a work in progress.

Art of Arduino and Microcontroller Tutorials

Oh yeah, I was finally was able to explain to my son about ohms law. The more I am teaching him about electronics it’s almost laughable as to how easy it is to create electricity. The most amazing part about it is, it’s been right under mankind’s nose. I wonder what else there is to be discovered.

This may be atypical, but a old school, linear written tutorial, with lots of screen shots works better for me. I like to be able to pace myself thru the tutorial and really be able to read the code, both of which do not work for me on video formats. Nice site and content, just not my format.

Pretty good, I should say. Haven't fully browsed the site yet, but I'll guess it'll be good.

I agree with Russ however - add these linearly written, step-by-step tutorial will be great too, alongside with the video. Just my humble opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back