Russia has attacked Georgia!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

If you are talking about the US government you are wrong. The article is from the Australian news. A simple click would answer that. You need to stop being a prophet of corruption.

Moscow threatened retaliation after 10 Russian peacekeepers in Tskhinvali were killed in a night-time Georgian artillery and air barrage. At least 15 civilians were killed.

Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said "ethnic cleansing" had been reported in villages in South Ossetia.

Georgia kills 10 peace keepers, Russia retaliates, and ethnic dispute. Yet again war occurs because of religion or ethnicity. Imagine that!

Why should the USA be responsible for the thousands of victims? Why should we get involved? Frankly its not our conflict.

Why should the USA be responsible for the thousands of victims? Why should we get involved? Frankly its not our conflict.

I think it is a bit more complex than you might have considered.

From internet source.

Zoiks, World politics is just so complicated. Everything is always just hanging in the balance. The ever so slight shift in equilibrium and kaos ensues.

People from the USA trained Georgian the soldier, the Georgian soldiers went to fight in the military form of army of the USA, the NATO were delivered Georgia with arms. And I consider, that Georgia simply would not have means for conducting war without the help of the USA, in fact even one day of conducting war demands greater expenses.

And perhaps without an army or weapons, Georgia wouldn't exist, and there would have been no war. Long live the USSR...

I guarantee this is right ^^^^^^. It more than likely goes back to when Bush was over in Russia trying to convince them to let us put up missle sights around Russia and Medvedev told him "no way"! He told old Skull & Bones to run along home now.

What would make him make a statement like this? They got something up their sleeve(Bush cronies).

There is more than meets the eye and if your hearing it from the MSM then you know it's a lie.

"Skill" of the Georgian propagation for the West.

Photo flown all the western mass-media on which are ostensibly represented " suffered from the Russian bombardment ":
**broken link removed**
Other district, same "corpse". The second "corpse", which raises, keeps a hand nurses

**broken link removed**
And again other area, but "victim" is very similar to "victim" from 1 photo. Twins?

**broken link removed**

Think above it...

Last edited:
because the Braves play in Atlanta, which is in Georgia...never mind lol
Duh... I get it. I posted a joking comment along that same vein earlier, about my daughter living near Atlanta, but then immediately deleted it. Not to be critical of you, but I guess I thought that joking about the conflict might be thought of by some as inappropriate. I tend to joke about everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…