Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Russia has attacked Georgia!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well now I would not doubt that. Our media is famous for speaking lies. It always turns out that what you hear in the begining is nothing like what actually happened. Take for instance 9/11. Within one hour they had names of everybody who supposedly did it. Didn't turn out that way at all.

If you are talking about the US government you are wrong. The article is from the Australian news. A simple click would answer that. You need to stop being a prophet of corruption.

Moscow threatened retaliation after 10 Russian peacekeepers in Tskhinvali were killed in a night-time Georgian artillery and air barrage. At least 15 civilians were killed.

Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said "ethnic cleansing" had been reported in villages in South Ossetia.

Georgia kills 10 peace keepers, Russia retaliates, and ethnic dispute. Yet again war occurs because of religion or ethnicity. Imagine that!

Georgia would not begin a confrontation without support of the USA. The USA too should bear the responsibility for thousand victims [non-english deleted - moderator] languid appeals EC to stop aggression from both parties, reaction practically is absent!

Why should the USA be responsible for the thousands of victims? Why should we get involved? Frankly its not our conflict.

Why should the USA be responsible for the thousands of victims? Why should we get involved? Frankly its not our conflict.

I think it is a bit more complex than you might have considered.

From internet source.
Georgia is a key link in a U.S.-backed ``southern energy corridor'' that connects the Caspian Sea region with world markets, bypassing Russia. The BP Plc-led Baku-Tbilisi-Ceyhan oil pipeline to Turkey runs about 100 kilometers (60 miles) south of the South Ossetian capital, Tskhinvali.

The U.S. seeks to connect Central Asia natural gas supplies with European markets, skirting Russia in an attempt to weaken the grip of Russia's state-run OAO Gazprom energy company. One planned pipeline route runs from the Georgia-Turkey border.

NATO in April committed itself to bringing Georgia into the alliance without providing a timeframe or a clear path toward membership -- as Bush had pushed for -- out of concern it would antagonize Russia. Putin has called the expansion of NATO toward Russian frontiers a ``direct threat'' and likened South Ossetia's drive for independence to Kosovo's from Serbia.

Zoiks, World politics is just so complicated. Everything is always just hanging in the balance. The ever so slight shift in equilibrium and kaos ensues.

People from the USA trained Georgian the soldier, the Georgian soldiers went to fight in the military form of army of the USA, the NATO were delivered Georgia with arms. And I consider, that Georgia simply would not have means for conducting war without the help of the USA, in fact even one day of conducting war demands greater expenses.

People from the USA trained Georgian the soldier, the Georgian soldiers went to fight in the military form of army of the USA, the NATO were delivered Georgia with arms. And I consider, that Georgia simply would not have means for conducting war without the help of the USA, in fact even one day of conducting war demands greater expenses.

And perhaps without an army or weapons, Georgia wouldn't exist, and there would have been no war. Long live the USSR...

I guarantee this is right ^^^^^^. It more than likely goes back to when Bush was over in Russia trying to convince them to let us put up missle sights around Russia and Medvedev told him "no way"! He told old Skull & Bones to run along home now.

What would make him make a statement like this? They got something up their sleeve(Bush cronies).

A pullout of Georgian troops from the conflict zone is the only solution to the South Ossetian crisis, Russian President Dmitry Medvedev has told US President George W Bush.

Bush earlier today had urged Moscow to halt the bombing immediately saying attacks by Russia outside the war zone of South Ossetia marked a "dangerous escalation" of the crisis.

"I'm deeply concerned about the situation in Georgia," Bush said from the Beijing Olympics. "The attacks are occurring in regions of Georgia far from the zone of conflict in South Ossetia. They mark a dangerous escalation in the crisis."

He said Georgia's territorial integrity must be respected and "we call for an end to the Russian bombings".

There is more than meets the eye and if your hearing it from the MSM then you know it's a lie.

"Skill" of the Georgian propagation for the West.

Photo flown all the western mass-media on which are ostensibly represented " suffered from the Russian bombardment ":
**broken link removed**
Other district, same "corpse". The second "corpse", which raises, keeps a hand nurses

**broken link removed**
And again other area, but "victim" is very similar to "victim" from 1 photo. Twins?

**broken link removed**

Think above it...

Last edited:
because the Braves play in Atlanta, which is in Georgia...never mind lol
Duh... I get it. I posted a joking comment along that same vein earlier, about my daughter living near Atlanta, but then immediately deleted it. Not to be critical of you, but I guess I thought that joking about the conflict might be thought of by some as inappropriate. I tend to joke about everything.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back