Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

running electrons

Status
Not open for further replies.

bloody-orc

i herd that wher putting my battery upside down more power will get out. I did this with my car battery and it seemed too much power got out (fluid started to drip out). some got on my hand and i got birned a bit. i went to the doctor and sed that electrons ran on my hand and they started laughing. WHY?

bloody-orc said:
i herd that wher putting my battery upside down more power will get out. I did this with my car battery and it seemed too much power got out (fluid started to drip out). some got on my hand and i got birned a bit. i went to the doctor and sed that electrons ran on my hand and they started laughing. WHY?

Perhaps you should ask such silly questions in the **** Chat forum?, I'm presuming you're making a joke?.

In fact, I'll move it there!.

Oh dear then i sodnt toch anything conductive that has free electrons.LOL :lol:

That doctor dosent know anything on this.

btw where do i get cronas like that? this text on top of it is wery amusing... also how did you manage to get the electrons on camera.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back