Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Rubix A10 bootimg

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm about to believe the Rubix A10 stuff got removed there is not any where you can find a working link.

Lol not one person in the whole world got nothing to say.
I could done fix this problem but i think there git hub account is one that been banded
Github sanctions now in effect in Crimea. This is a very serious issue, they could censor out developers who are contributing here based on IP. Lets say I decide to visit banned country, they could block any future development even if I don't necessarily live there.

When I saw your first post I was curious and spent an hour or two trying to find info on it, but every link or mention I found was a dead end.

Someone does appear to have done the supposedly impossible and removed all trace of it of the binary package.

I know right its like they all got removed

I would build image which i did but didnt work need the configure file cant fine it.

Thanks I wouldn't mine the mmcrubix_full.img.gz
But if I replace the script.bin in romanrm should be go then

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back