Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

RSLD035-15 - LED Driver, Switch Mode, 36.8 W, 52.5 V, 700 mA, Constant Current, 120 V, 277 V

Status
Not open for further replies.

be80be

I've got about 50 of these wondering what to do with them
https://www.newark.com/productimages/standard/en_US/4783931.jpg

There $54 each on newark I let them go for half that
4783931.jpg

You can try ebay and local ad sites.
I think half is a bit too much, they won't expire, try $37. Or at least add the shipping to the price.

So before in the thread you wrote that you would let them go for half of $54.

I need 15 of them for now for a customer. I can give you $25 each for 15 now, if they work out I may order more as my customer has a need. If you package them up, give me a weight and dimensions I can pay the shipping.

Are they new in a box with packaging? Can you send a photo? Thanks

It be today i been hooking up the carwash controller dont have much time after work

But i will send some pictures tonight and how much 15 Weigh there unboxed the wiring is on the box there made good tho you can soak them in water and they still work
I got 50 or so of them

Hello again Burt,

Can you make that 20 pieces and give me the new weight and dimensions?

How would you like to receive the payment?

Thanks,
Patrick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back