Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Ron to Roff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nigel Goodwin said:
Who wears the trousers in your house? :p

(I only dare say that because I'm in the attic, and she never comes up here!)
:D
She goes to my family reunions and I go to hers. I'm actually having a pretty good time. This morning I caught a smallmouth bass and a nice walleye on the river about a mile from where we're staying (in our 33ft motorhome, on my in-laws' property). Also, I retired about 3 weeks ago. Life is good.:)

ThermalRunaway said:
You wanna swap Ron? You be an Electronics Engineer for the next forty years, and I'll have the next 4 decades off. Deal?

Brian
Thanks for the generous offer, Brian. I think I'll politely decline. Been there, done that, y'know?
Good deal if you can get it, though.:)

I have been retired for 7 years. I am so busy doing things that I don't have any free time. Every day is a holiday.

Optikon said:
After the vacation is over, what ever will you do with all that free time?
I've got so many hobbies and back-burner projects that I doubt that will be a problem. I'm a recreational gold prospector and fisherman. I have several electronics projects that have been suckin' hind tit for a couple of years. I have a dead 31" TV that is holding my shop hostage because it's too heavy for me to carry, so I have to disassemble it and throw it away in pieces (I may save a few of them).
I also have a house, a lawn, and flower beds. Many of you can relate to that.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back