Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

robotics pick and place arm

Status
Not open for further replies.

reema.dra

hi i am reema... my team mate asked you about pick and place arms a few days back...could you plz help us out...
we want to develop the arm with the 6 degrees of freedom.we hv the palm with us n we need to make the rest of it...we want it to pick light objects weighing around 50 to 100 gms....it must rotate in all the 3 x,y,z- directions to pick, lift, turn and place an object...now wat i wanna knw is how do we start.....we have to make a c program for the 8051 micro controller..this we will do..
can u plz tell me how do we work out the dimensions and measurements regarding the arm movements and controlling....
hoping to hear from u soon....thank u

What exactly do you need help with? You're questions are too general for anyone to answer in any reasonable way. Also, I think there is a robotics thread on the site, though I never go there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back