Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

RoboticInfo

Status
Not open for further replies.
No way! You posted this on the same day as "Roboticmisinfo", what a coincidence :twisted:
Anyways, welcome back Anthony!

Posted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 8:51 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was enaugh about Roboticinfo, He is how he is... stop talking about him. Any new topic that will talk about him will get Deleted!

TOPIC CLOSED

Lets not get into the same situation again.....
This topic is about RoboticInfo. It's up to you, but don't you think you should stick to your word Jay - and delete it!

Also, Roboticinfo, may I remind you of what you said before you "left"?

This is my last post on Electro-tech-online and I will make no more posts at all. Most of you want me to leave so I fulfill your wishes

Kind regards,

Roboticmisinfo

I am not here to pick any fights, I just want to be helpfull to people that need help.

I have just returned back to robotics after staying at least 6 months away.

There will be no trouble from me and I am going to get rid of the name roboticinfo because I am sure a lot of people are sick of the name.

roboticmisinfo said:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was enaugh about Roboticinfo, He is how he is... stop talking about him. Any new topic that will talk about him will get Deleted!

TOPIC CLOSED

This topic is about RoboticInfo. It's up to you, but don't you think you should stick to your word Jay - and delete it!

This is my last post on Electro-tech-online and I will make no more posts at all. Most of you want me to leave so I fulfill your wishes

Kind regards,

Roboticmisinfo
People were not allowed to talk about him, because he couldn't defend and react. But now, when he is back (and no word-war will happen here) it is ok.

roboticmisinfo said:

TOPIC CLOSED

Kind regards,

Roboticmisinfo

You are right about that but I have changed a great amount and I am also going to change the name so basicly I am going to get rid of roboticinfo name since I have acted rather inmature in the past but that will change.

Roboticinfo said:
You are right about that but I have changed a great amount and I am also going to change the name so basicly I am going to get rid of roboticinfo name since I have acted rather inmature in the past but that will change.
Hmm, That's awesome if it's true.

Roboticinfo said:

Roboticinfo, if you say that then I think that you should use your present name so that all the other member can belive that you had really changed to what you had been saying.

If you start again with a new name, you will be like a new member to all, and if you start again the whole thing then what next.........? a new name again.

So my small suggestion keep your name and try to show other that you had changed.

You dont take my suggestion the other way

Emantra said:
Roboticinfo said:

Roboticinfo, if you say that then I think that you should use your present name so that all the other member can belive that you had really changed to what you had been saying.

If you start again with a new name, you will be like a new member to all, and if you start again the whole thing then what next.........? a new name again.

So my small suggestion keep your name and try to show other that you had changed.

You dont take my suggestion the other way

You have a good point but the thing is inorder two go into the future you have to let go of the past.

Maybe the reason you are stating this is because you like the name, I don't know this is a theory in my opinion.

As for jay comment I hope that is true well it is and you will see that.

How ever I am most likely not going to be posting ofen most likely twice or more a week.

New member most likely don't know me and most likely wouldn't want to.

So I think roboticinfo the name should go

Well I just got back to working on it last week and steal needs a lot of work I can't wait till it is done.

Well I am out of money and I need to find a job because I have 0 dollars and lately the computer bez has been slow so I need to find a job.

My parents aren't givin me anymore money since I quit my last job and I have already taken out to much of my college fund so everything right now is crazy.

Plus me and my partner are preparing for the robot show coming up in march and next month we are going to a robot competiton in san jose called robo nexus but that is about 30 mins away. I read the post about mythbusters and how you would like to meat them remeber.
They came in the surplus store about three times when I was there buying dc motors and bags of components. I talked to jamie and he said him and adam go to a lot of surplus store and mets and stuff in the area.
Over here in san fransisco they are not that big of stars, although they get recognized often.

Thanks that means a lot to me, I enjoy hearing people opinions and taken them into advice so speak freely but you already know that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back