Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Robotic Car follown an object

Status
Not open for further replies.

KChampion

I am trying to figure out how to have a robotic car follow and object. The Distance would be 3 feet between the car and the object. It would be on hardwood floor, no carpeting, it would be indoor just flat hardwood floor, i also am trying to avoid obstacles and interference so i would wanna use RF. The maximum speed would be walking speed and i am using the PIC16F84A chip and program. Also I am trying to figure out how to have the car turn so it would not tip over. I would need the car turn left and right and possibly reverse.

Thanks Hope someone can help.

re

I made one using a PIC16F628 and two cds and it kinda worked. I wanted to make it follow dark areas but when I stood infront(3 inches away) of it and moved left or right it followed me and I was supprised. But Im still working on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back