Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Robotex 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

bloody-orc

Hello.

Well as there is a thread concerning a robotics challenge here already, I thought, why not add my own ;).

Well Anyway in November there is a robotics competition coming in Estonia as-well. In Tallinn (capitol). Well the whole idea is, that a team or a person makes a robot and then comes there to compete. In what I hear you ask? In rope climbing ;) Robot has to find the rope, drive, walk, jump to it and then climb it. The rope is about 3meters long. robot has to climb 2.5 meters of it, then stop and wait for 5 sec and then win ;)

Read more on www.robotex.ee/task2007

I'm hoping to see at least some of you there (one will be just fine actually ;)). As long as you come second after me, I'm happy :D actually you can winn. I think I can forgive... :D

--Rain--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back