Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Robot building

Status
Not open for further replies.

rockerrocks

I'm going to build a Sumo Robot for a competition and at the same time i want my robot to be able to follow line , avoid/follow object , avoid/follow light. And plan to apply 3 main sensor for that 3 task , IR , Ultrasonic and CDS/LDR .. can anybody give me info on building a sumo robot detailly.. and requesting for schematics and program source codes for that 3 sensors to be interfacing with PCB boards to be program .. thank you

Whens this due and what experience do you have? You will need some form of microprocessor, you have not specified which you would like to use. As Bill stated you have not mentioned the size or budget. We need more information to be able to help you...

Last edited:
Whens this due and what experience do you have? You will need some form of microprocessor, you have not specified which you would like to use. As Bill stated you have not mentioned the size or budget. We need more information to be able to help you...

ok it's a standard 3kg sumo robot with dimension not larger then 25cm width x 25cm length , height is not limited .. i've no experience on doing so , and really need help from u guys , i'm using a microcontroller [PIC]

but now the main thing i wanna do is to find out the three sensors schematic and program source .. Ultrasonic , IR , CDS\LDR ..to integrate them to my PCB .. and if it's possible some programming too .. thanks

that's what i'm finding for .. i need schematics to interface my sensors to the PCB to be able to program it to work as a line follower , avoid\follow object , avoid\follow light ..

Now I'm confused, does PCB have a new meaning or do I not understand. You will base the PCB off of the circuit, and it will not be interfaced with a PCB? You don't program a PCB?

that's what i'm finding for .. i need schematics to interface my sensors to the PCB to be able to program it to work as a line follower , avoid\follow object , avoid\follow light ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back