Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Robotic Arm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Homosapien

I am currently studying Robotics and I’ve been lurking around reading up on Robotics. I am working on an industrial Robotic Arm using 7DOF and I have been out of my wits trying to get some help on this. Locally, it’s been hard for me to get some help and somehow, I thought I would check out if there were any websites/forums that might be able to help me out so here I am wondering if anyone of you would be kind enough to provide with me some designs in terms of mechanical components?

The motion that I am using is almost the same as a human arm and can hold up 3 kg of things. I want to use electrical actuators and gears, preferably at a low cost and light weight.

As I stated above, I need help on the mechanical design (mechanism) movement of the arm. I would really appreciate it if anyone can help me on this. I seriously have tried getting help elsewhere and Robotics isn’t something that is big here – not yet, anyway! So here I am – trying on a forum!

Many thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back