Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Robot Builder BOnanaza Book For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

dknguyen

Most Helpful Member
So apparently I have two copies of a book called "Robot Builder's BOnanaza 2nd Edition". My first one went missing for a long time so I bought a new one and a year later it turns out it was in my friend's basement.

So yeah, if anyone wants it, they can just post a reply in this thread (my PM is disabled see and I ain't posting my e-mail on here). I'll ask $15 with shipping already included in there.

dknguyen said:
So apparently I have two copies of a book called "Robot Builder's BOnanaza 2nd Edition". My first one went missing for a long time so I bought a new one and a year later it turns out it was in my friend's basement.

So yeah, if anyone wants it, they can just post a reply in this thread (my PM is disabled see and I ain't posting my e-mail on here). I'll ask $15 with shipping already included in there.

Hey I will buy it! PM me and I will discuss the Adress and stuff :)

Oh why is your PM disabled? what happened?

Krumlink said:
Oh why is your PM disabled? what happened?
I'm guessing the usual onslaught of spam about project help...

And on the topic of the book -- it's a good one. I used to eye it all the time @ Border's/Barnes and Noble.

Good price, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back