Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Xmas Sales via Amazon.com!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Electroenthusiast

I'm trying to find consumer goods and electronics at Amazon.com or anywhere else which are on Christmas Sale, and are worth having it on sale or as a refurbished. What electronic gadgets or home appliances do you think are worth buying on sale this December.

Please post the links. I'm looking for stuffs such as firesticks, echo, smarthome appliances, etc.,

What local stores are selling at par better prices than Amazon?

Not sure what country you're in (I'm guessing USA) but I subscribe to www.hotukdeals.com which has all the best deals voted for by their members. You might have an equivalent in your country.

I'm discussing about amazon.com, and that must had revealed that the country is US.

Anyway, i'm looking to buy surveillance cameras, tv stick, sound bar, and other electronics for this Christmas. Anyone can suggest me in buying the right model and make. Thanks in advance.

I'm discussing about amazon.com, and that must had revealed that the country is US.
Responses like that may limit the number of people willing to take the effort to reply.

Responses like that may limit the number of people willing to take the effort to reply.
Didn't mean to hurt anyone. It seems arrogant, but i didn't mean to be harsh.

@Others, As long as tv stick is concerned, only fire sticks are in offer at Amazon. I know that Chromecast, and others have better features. Please let me know what i can do.

Didn't mean to hurt anyone. It seems arrogant, but i didn't mean to be harsh.

@Others, As long as tv stick is concerned, only fire sticks are in offer at Amazon. I know that Chromecast, and others have better features. Please let me know what i can do.
Buy a Firestick - you are deluded that others are better.

Most special offers are basically scams anyway - but at least the fairly common special offers on Amazons own products are a really good deal, and worth waiting until they are on offer. But as it's their own product, they have margins to play with.

I bought myself a second Firestick when they were on offer, basically just to get the new remote with TV volume on it :D

I have a firestick right now, wanted to check with Chromecast with Google TV. But, well, they are not on offers probably.
Need to check some USB extension cables which support Hard Drive (I mean with copper cores). Already have a d-link IP camera, need to buy another one to re-activate cloud recording again (since i don't use much, and free subscription ends after a year).

Are there any Wifi based security cameras which are worth buying at Amazon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back