Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

RN8213 Single phase energy metering micro-controller

Status
Not open for further replies.

Addisu

How are you my name is Addisu Alemayehu. I am currently on the project which senses voltage and current and analyse KWh,Kvarh, power factor and so on for this project i Choose RN8213 MCU which specifically made for single phase energy metering it is Cortex-M0 32 bit ARM micro-controller it designed by Renergy company i tried to read the datasheet but it writen in china pls if you know about this MCU can you tell me how to write a code for it and by what software can i write. I thank you

Cortex-M0
Will a compiler from another company work with your "China Cortex-M0"? I do not know. I think Cortex-M0 are all the same. Try emailing and ask what compliers work.

Or learn to read Chinese. lol

I think Cortex-M0 are all the same.
They technically are but you really want the compiler to bet set up for your specific chip or else you need to set up all the peripheral register and linker files on your own which isn't fun.

They technically are but you really want the compiler to bet set up for your specific chip or else you need to set up all the peripheral register and linker files on your own which isn't fun.
I like dknguyen way. can you give me some example documents how to set up peripheral register and linker files.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back