Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Rife and PEMF dual circuit help/question

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering if an Arduino with an H-bridge shield could be all the circuit you need. Plus a coil of course.

Do you have any links to discussions of pulse duration, frequency, intensity? Does it have to alternate - I.E. reverse polarity?

The fact the camera flash worked suggests that low frequency high intensity pulses work just as well.

Mike.

Let me post some links that dig into PEMF… a range of things. Much beneficial research…. anything you can derive and improve on.. well... tx for coming back with a query.

http://www.newmediaexplorer.org/chris/2009/02/19/build_a_low_cost_simple_magnetic_pulser.htm

http://www.diypemf.com/a-simple-pemf-device/

http://www.oskawellness.com/blogs/blog/10-facts-about-pemf-machines-and-what-they-can-do-for-you

**broken link removed**

http://pulsedenergytech.com/pemf/

I was going to say if you asked someone on this forum nicely they might program the processor chip for you so you could build it.
I dont have a programmer for that chip so I couldnt do it, and it looks like a bit of an odd chip so you might be out of luck on that one.

Driving a L298 with any processor would be fairly trivial. There are numerous examples around using an Arduino with an L298 driver.

Mike.
Edit, the schematic in that article is fairly useless due to no values whatsoever.

I dont think the op has programming skills.
Yes no values makes it fairly useless.

No, I do not have programming skills.

I have been able to communicate with a gent who has constructed a reasonably powerful PEMF device and is willing to share his design and time. So thankfully, I will direct time and energy towards that.

And, I just took delivery of a 24v 5a power supply and about to run it to see how it manages this current circuit. tx

Sensible approach.
If the psu has overload protection it should be fine, if there isnt overload protection a circuit breaker would be a good addition.

Sensible approach.
If the psu has overload protection it should be fine, if there isnt overload protection a circuit breaker would be a good addition.

Yessir. Understand. I have a breaker in the mix. RUnning the circuit for 1 hour as a test and it continues onward. A bit more power though this only visually accessed. Not bad so far.

I don't want to sound negative, but this PEMF circuit shown here won't work for medical purposes. I suggest that you try to improve the circuit you built using the Minolta camera flash unit, I know that it works, I am using it myself.

I mentioned this to a friend who has had arthritis for many years and after she read up on it asked if I could make her a unit. So first I made a device (contraption) to wind a coil.
20191127_202153.jpg

A bit Heath Robinson ish but it managed to produce,
20191127_201446.jpg

It's 500 turns of 0.4mm wire and actually measures the calculated resistance and inductance.

Now to did out an L298 H-Bridge and have a play.

One thing I'm curious about with regard to this "Therapy" is, when I first read about it the source (can't find it now) stated that it was first used to treat race horse to speed up recovery. Has and one got, or can find, a reference to this?

Thanks,

Mike.

Interesting method to make the wire move sideways on your machine, I've been meaning to build a winder for a while.
There are some ideas like this out there that dont work, but there are some that do, Tens is one which now I believe is fairly common.
Theres a couple of articles on the net that use a 4046 Pll to keep tesla coils in resonance, you might be able to adapt one for this if you wanted, maybe a single turn for the feedback.
Hope I dont need to build one for myself in a few years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back