Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Ribbon Cable Connector

Status
Not open for further replies.

wuchy143

Hi All,

I'm having trouble finding the ribbon cable connector I'm looking for. It's a board mount ribbon cable connector either thru-hole or SMT which is basically the connector I'm showing in the picture I have attached. Essentially you have a bare ribbon cable where you insert it into the connector and then there are clips on each side which secure the ribbon cable and "clamp" it into the conn.

Does anyone know what style conn this is? Or do they have any info. for me?

Thanks.

Looking into these I can't find a connector which will be able to terminate to the flat ribbon cable and then be able to plug into a board mount connector. Looks like I need to call some vendors. Anyone even do what I"m trying to do here?

You want the flexible ribbon to plug into a connector which then as to plug into a printed circuit board mounted connector? Do I understand you correctly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back