Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

RGB PWM - Assembly Code Examples?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spadez

Hi.

I thought it was going to be simple to find an example of an RGB controller written in assembly. However I haven't been able to.

Does anyone know of a resource to see some example code to software pwm an rgb led written in assembly for a PIC off the top of their heads?

James

This question would be best posted in the Microcontroller section of the forum. You'll get many more hits there than here.

I had a look through a few hard drives, but couldn't locate the 16F628 version. Though I enclose the 12F675 version I modified for 3 channels.
Hope this helps.

Attachments

• SpooklRGB1b.asm
    8.4 KB · Views: 727
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back