Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

RF small LED controller.

Status
Not open for further replies.

heliboy999

Hello.,

Looking to make a 9 volt battery powered LED display but activated by a RF remote.

The RF side is going to be a simple 433 mhz Fob but I’m struggling to find a board or component and installation that then activates the LED lights.

At the moment the lights are activated via a cable running down a sleeve to a glove. I want to remove the cable interface.

I’m a reasonable level of soldering

Any pointers to components and possible set ups will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Just googling "433 mhz module"

If medical application are there any limits imposed by Hospitals on RF deployment ?

Regards, Dana,

I have used a few including one of these. There are dozens out there to choose from depending on any features you may want or need. A Google of "wireless relay module" should bring up a dozen hits including 1 channel, 4 channel and more. The one I linked to seems to work out to 100 yards (91.4 meters) in an unobstructed line of sight.
At the moment the lights are activated via a cable running down a sleeve to a glove. I want to remove the cable interface.
Long as your load is light just about any relay module will work. The linked module does require 12 VDC for the receiver and really you only need a single channel version. The wiring is pretty simple and straight forward.

Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back