Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

review book/test

Status
Not open for further replies.

sycon8

For the past 6 months my tech repair job has become a customer service job and i need to get up to speed on my electrical skills. can anybody suggest a good review guide? I still have all my text books from school but am looking for a comprehensive study guide. Also am looking for examples of tests given during tech interviews. Thanks.

As a tech, I learned that block diagrams really helps me repair consumer goods. You learn over time how to repair them. Books, I don't know what you are repairing, but TV repair guides and troubleshooting, VCR repair guides and troubleshooting should be easy to locate. Try a search engine. http://www.alltheweb.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back