Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Request for Feature

Status
Not open for further replies.

kinjalgp

Hi,
I would like you to include one more feature in thins forum. That is the ability to delete the posts by the authors of the posts. The reason why I am asking this is sometimes if the submit button gets pressed twice the post is duplicated. This happened with me two times.

I would also like that forum. I don't see any reason why there should be posts that have already been answered left hanging around. Also I agree with kinjalgp, I would like to delete the post I posted, and don't need them around anymore.

This feature has already been added to the forum. Have a look at the last Check Box "Delete this post" that appears just above the submit button when you "edit" your post.

Thanks, but I still don't see that little box above Submit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back