Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Reputation???

Status
Not open for further replies.
No offense, but unless others are interested in the direction this thread has taken, I suggest you continue it privately.:)

No offense, but unless others are interested in the direction this thread has taken, I suggest you continue it privately.:)

Note taken.

Edit: The truth is I'd just like to remove it all. But how does one do that now.

Edit:You now have exceeded the time limit (Damn)

Last edited:
Truth........ !

"the truth lies in the eye of the beholder."

The truth. :D And time has a way of changing that (same) said truth in the eye of (that) beholder.

Both in terms of yours and mine.

It's not about who's right. But about what works and does not work. Leave Pride out and we all profit from the exchange.

Peace be with you. Quixotron ;)

Notwithstanding : Beauty is in the eye of that beholder.

Last edited:
I can't give anyone "neutral" feed back... I can give positive or negative, but not neutral... How to others do it?

Hi Marks,

here is an example for "neutral" feed back: "I guess he/she can use fork and knife without crippling him/herself." :D

Or, according to my philosophy: A neutral feedback is just "blabla".

Hans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back