Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

replacing triacs

Status
Not open for further replies.

el-3aba6i

can i replace a BCR2A with BT137 ?? in a waching machine electronic card ,the triac control the draining pump
the BCR2A is controled by a MOC3051 optoisolated triac.

Attachments

• moc3051.pdf
    549 KB · Views: 159
  • bt137 datasheet.pdf
    51.2 KB · Views: 150
  • bcr2as-14adatasheet.pdf
    85.5 KB · Views: 159
  • 20200327_184418.jpg
    20200327_184418.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 179
Didn't give much chance for a reply did you?.

Try one and see, the original number is almost certainly an in-house number, so completely meaningless - so no way to find out it's specs.

In general triacs are pretty interchangeable, and just powering the pump is pretty low power anyway.

the UController interfaces an ULN2003 wish drives a MOC3051 wish drives the BCR2A (two amps surface mount triac ) that drives a low power draining pump on a washing machine , now if i change the BCR2A with a BT137 through hol triac of 8 amp would that damage the MOC3051 or the U Controller ? if no one knows, a document of triac types and there triggering technics would be very helpful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back