Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

replacement transistors

Status
Not open for further replies.

boltoner

hi
first time on here so please be gentle LOL. could anybody tell me of modern replacements for some transistors i'm looking for
bd419
bd420
bf257
and diode ao95
thank you for looking
lee

It depends on the application.

Are you building the circuit yourself or are you looking to replace the transistors on an existing PCB?

If you're building it yourself then you can design the PCB so you don't have to worry if the package is different.

Look at the datasheets and buy transistors with similar characteristics from your local suppler.

Do you have the schematic? You might get more help, here if you posted it?

Do you have a datasheet for the diode? I couldn't find it using Google. Is it germanium? If so, it can be easily replaced with a Schottky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back