Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Replacement for E13009F2 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

skeletonman

Hi all,

I'm new to the repair world, attempting to repair a switch-mode power supply. I'm looking to replace a pair of shorted E13009F2 mosfets, but can't find replacements locally (don't want to order from China). Is there a suitable replacement for these ?

TL;DR FJP13009H2TU is a readily available substitute for E13009F2

I did some further research:

1) E13009F2 was manufactured by Fairchild Semiconductor, which was bought out by ON Semiconductor.
2) Searched ON Semiconductor's website for E13009F2, which returned the following suggestions: MJE13009, FJA13009 (400v, 12a and 700v 12a respectively)
3) Searched digikey for MJE13009 (other components are rated to 300v, which tells me 400v is fine) - I find the product listed as obsolete/unavailable
4) Under substitutes it listed FJP13009H2TU, with 1300+ available, so I ordered some.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back