Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Replacement for AD630 for the purpose of Lock-in Amplification

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Manuel

Hi,

I am trying to build a lock-in amplifier circuit using AD630. But the signal which I wanted to detect is in the megahertz range and AD630 is not functioning in this region. So, is there any device which can do lock-in like AD630 but in a higher frequency region?

Thank You.

Thank you very much for your reply!

I have read about it. But it's a digital lock-in amplifier and costly. At present, I cannot have any sort of access to it. I was wondering whether I could detect megahertz range frequency easily by using some IC equivalent to AD630. Or if I wanted to make a new circuit for it, what is the way to proceed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back