Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Repairing ADSL modem/router Zyxel P-660H

Status
Not open for further replies.

Becton

I have Zyxel P-660H ADSL 2+ 4 Port Router, whick was damaged by thunder. Router part is still working, I can access web interface, LAN ports are functioning, computers can see each other inside LAN network. Problem is that I cannot connect to my ISP - DSL led on the front just keeps on flashing, meaning that device is trying to connect, but never succeds.

I opened the device and noticed the part just below the RJ-11 phone line connector.
I've remove it from the circuit board and tested it with digital multimeter, it reads infinite resistance in both directions. I thought that replacing it may solve the problem.

Can anyone help me identify this part?

**broken link removed** **broken link removed** **broken link removed** **broken link removed** **broken link removed**

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back