Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Repair JVC M-7050 amp Super-A circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

yappiday

Hi! I need help repairing a JVC M-7050 amp. The Super-A module is damaged and there is no replacement available. However, I have learned that there was a replacement module TAD-200A was also used. However, even that part seems unavailable. I have learned the IC chip on the board is still available, VC-5022. So, I hope someone can tell me where I can get the circuit diagram of that board so I piece a replacement module together as the only other components on the board was a resistor and a diode. I saw a photo of this board on a web site installed in an M-7050, but the owner did not want to unplug the module to photograph the circuit for me. Any help? Thanks!

Vc5022

Hi.

After trawling the net I found your question, and although over a year old it seemed to be the most current. I have a JVC X400 in need of the same device, VC5022, and wondered if you had any luck in getting hold of one?

I managed to get a circuit diagram OK, but the parts are very hard to source.

Thanks in advance.

Phil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back